The all new Non-Adjustable Black X Series has been designed based off of driver input and on-track performance. Through racing applications and in-house dyno evaluation, PRO has developed the ultimate non-adjustable shock. Each PRO Twin Tube Shock is carefully hand-built and dyno sheets are included with every shock. PRO Shocks carries all of the popular valve combinations. The Non-Adjustable Twin Tube Shocks X Series in Threaded finish is targeted at Pavement and Dirt Late Model applications.
• Upgraded shaft seals to protect shocks from dirt and debris.
• Wear-resistant steel billet pistons for improved sealing and increased durability.
• Dual bleed ports in body for more consistent builds.
• High precision components for more consistent builds.
• Optimized low speed control for the ultimate in driver feel.
• Rebuildable and revalveable.
California Proposition 65 Statement