Boonville, Ind. - PRO Shocks is proud to offer the latest addition to its product line, the G-Series Small Body Gas Sprint Car Shocks. The all new G-Series Shocks include the leading mono-tube technology, along with many other improvements, utilizing over 30 years of Sprint Car knowledge. The internal components of the shock feature a new three piece piston and new base valve designed to help balance internal pressures. This winning technology yields the industry best hysteresis levels for maximum traction and driver feel in a light weight gas shock package.
G Series Mono Tube Gas Aluminum Shocks - $474.99
• Balanced internal pressures through extensive research and development.
• Newly designed piston and basevalve for optimized hysteresis.
• One of the most lightweight shocks on the market.
• Double-Digressive and Linear-Linear piston options.
• New basevalve with tuner friendly deflective disc technology.
• Available in compression or rebound adjustable.
Click here for a PDF info sheet.
About PRO Shocks
PRO Shocks, part of A-FAB, LLC, engineers and manufactures winning racing and performance shocks and suspension components. PRO Shocks continues to build on over 30 years of manufacturing experience with quality suspension products, racing engineering innovation, and superior service and support. For more information on winning racing and performance parts, visit http://www.proshocks.com/.
Kerri Hart, A-FAB, LLC
800-632-2320, ext. 6264
Submitted by Andy Akins on